Google
 

Sunday, December 20, 2009

End of an Era


Well everyone - it's been a great few years...almost 4 years, since I started Stylefinds. But sadly, it's time to move on.

I appreciate everything this blog has given me, and everyone who I've met as a result along the way. When I started Stylefinds, I never expected it to go this far. Big big thanks to all of the writers and photographers who have contributed their time and effort to the blog over the years - I couldn't have done it without you!

I am closing this chapter of my life in order to focus more on my artwork. I will still be writing about fashion and art for Spade Magazine and ION Magazine, but my time as a fashion blogger is over for now. I'll be posting new art stuff on my blog and my flickr. A new website is in the works, and should be online (I hope) within the next month or so.

I will leave comments enabled for a while then shut things down for good. I won't be deleting the blog, but there won't be any more updates from now on. It truly is the end of an era, for me at least.

More than anything, thank you thank you thank you to all of my readers! You are lovely and I cannot put into words how much I appreciate having your time and attention since day 1. You can always find me on Twitter if you want to get in touch.

Love love nothing but love.

xox
Shallom

10 comments:

paulo said...

you are an inspiration, shallom! thank you for sharing your creativity and passion with me.

paulo @istyleu

darryl humphrey said...

Wow.

Well bravo on an accomplishment that has built such a legacy. But fulfilling your artistic passion is your current objective so follow your heart.

Looking forward to seeing your new endeavours.

Best

kk+ said...

what a long strange trip its been. how lucky am i to have had you by my side! much love shallom.

Raul (hummingbird604) said...

I am leaving my self imposed online exlle just to say ... All the best Shallom ... Much love alwsydb

K.Line said...

Shallom: I'll be following your crazy adventures (art, fashion, other) on Twitter. Best, Kristin

Yvonne Chew said...

Thank you thank you Shallom more than words can say for the opportunities and connections you've given me. I started my epic adventure in fashion because you opened doors for me. One of most important influences and people early on when I started photography was you. I will remember and appreciate the Shallom I met on my first epic adventure in Lynn Canyon and the honesty in our conversation together. I hope you will continue to follow your dreams and be true to yourself. I believe in the power of Indigo. Keep spreading your love xoxo Yvonne

Eyeliah said...

Best of luck, sounds like you have so many creative projects so it can be a bit mcuh to heep them all going!

valerie said...

Shallom! I am so sad that you are ending Stylefinds, nevertheless, I am sure you have great things planned ahead. You are an amazing writer, fashionista and artist - thanks for inspiring me to continue my pursuit into fashion and all things creative...
- Valerie T. :)

Lena said...

Sorry to hear you're shutting 'er down but it sounds like it's for the right reasons.

It was fun posting alongside you back in '07 (always in writing, always in fashion).

All the best!

shallomj said...

thanks everyone. much appreciated. I'm sure I'll see you all around soon :) xoxo