Google
 

Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh Canada!



Since tomorrow is Canada's birthday, I thought I'd post a Canada Day-inspired outfit. Patriotic non? I particularly like the maple leaf cuff by Dsquared2. I've also recently discovered the joys of polyvore.com: a free, web-based application that is sure to excite even the most technically deficient of fashionistas. There's a great interview with Sarah of polyvore.com over at Independent Fashion Bloggers, which you can see here. The site also has its own blog. Anyone else loving Polyvore? It totally brings out my inner fashion mag editor!

5 comments:

lisa said...

Those are really cute picks! Very stylish.

I've got you guys on my blogroll. I was wondering if you'd like to add me to your "Vancouverites in the blogosphere" list? :)

DavesGotTheGun said...

pride in style... love the bracelet

Shallom (Editor) said...

Lisa - would love to add you to the blogroll, thanks for the link!!

Dave - I agree, that bracelet is lovely! I'd love to get one for my ridiculously large collection....lol

Songy said...

Nice mix of orange and tan.. should I say burnt orange? I might have to try just that with some winter gear..

Poster Girl said...

Polyvore is addicitve, isn't it?